Thank you for your interest in participating in eResearch NZ 2019.
We welcome submissions for lightning talks, presentations, posters, birds of feather and workshops of work underway or complete within the last year. All submissions must be made using the submission template, and submitted via the portal below. The deadline for submission is 11.59pm, 30 November 2018.
eResearch NZ 2019 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector